- Tired of all the confusing diets that make you feel deprived, hungry and crabby?
- Wondering why you feel and look worse despite “doing all the right things”?
- Are you sick of trying to be healthy instead of eating foods that satisfy your soul?
The Nutrition Heretic smashes the sacred cows of cult-like diets by helping people to improve their relationship with food so they can identify the cravings that sabotage their health. This site is not merely for those seeking weight loss, but for anyone in search of better health and a happier relationship with Food.
Side effects from reading this site are:
- Feeling and looking better
- An understanding of how your body works and why
- Making sense of everything you’ve ever been told about health before
- and much, much more
This site is not for you, if you:
- Like starvation diets
- Look forward to counting every calorie or fat gram
- Enjoy having no energy
- Get turned on by allergies, asthma, autism, cancer and other disorders paralyzing humanity
- Hope to live a worse quality of life than your ancestors
As always, Adrienne brings together interesting information, great recipes and a bit of humor.Montana's Cookhouse
Well written and humorous.....I learned so much about honey.....I now buy honey locally and find uses for it everyday!Rose Records
I love that you can find use for honey in this book, not just to eat or drink but also as a household remedy.Two Pesos