People are looking for meaning in their lives; a group to belong to. Has counting calories become the new religion? One of the ways you can induct someone into a cult is by changing the way they eat. Why have calories become more important than nutrition? Don’t fear calories; fear food devoid of nutrition overall. Interestingly, calories are viewed differently in Europe, why is this?
And don’t miss the big (accidental) reveal of Adrienne’s top secret location for her upcoming trip! All will be revealed on this week’s Q&A with The Nutrition Heretic.
Your Questions Answered about Calories:
- Are calories a big concern in Croatia?
- What’s the difference between calories in North America vs Europe?
- Why do The Biggest Losers gain weight again?
Links for this episode:
- The Story of God with Morgan Freeman
- The Connection Between Diet and Mood; Julia Ross, author of The Diet Cure and The Mood Cure
What is the Weekly Q&A?
Each week between podcast seasons Adrienne hosts a FB Live event to answer your questions.
Can’t make it live? Sign up for email alerts and get reminders direct to your inbox when episodes are posted on our website and YouTube channel. And follow us on iTunes and Stitcher to listen on-the-go. While you’re there, be sure to leave a rating and review!