Acupuncture. You know it works for you, but you’re afraid that those needles could traumatize your child if you try it with them. Pediatric Acupuncturist Robin Ray Green learned in the trenches with her own children how different the acupuncture protocol is for children compared to adults.
In this episode, we talk with Green about her book, Heal Your Child from the Inside Out: The 5 Element Way to Nurturing Healthy, Happy Kids. We’ll cover non-needle techniques, improving digestion including sensitivities and intolerances, and her 5 Element strategy for a happy, balanced life.
Listen to the second half of our talk as we continue our conversation and delve into how we can expand on the 5 element theory and we’ll answer YOUR questions.
Robin Ray Green is a mother of two boys, licensed acupuncturist and herbalist and a leading expert in the field of pediatric acupuncture. She holds a Master’s in Traditional Chinese Medicine from the prestigious Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, California. Robin has over ten years clinical experience helping children with asthma, allergies and eczema heal using Chinese medicine.
An up-and-coming Hay House author, Robin’s book, Heal Your Child from the Inside Out: The 5-Element Way to Nurturing Healthy, Happy Kids, is available now. Her popular kid’s health blog, now at robinraygreen.com, has over 1 million visitors annually. Robin founded the Center for Advanced Acupuncture Pediatrics, which provides premier pediatric acupuncture training. worldwide. You can also find Robin on Facebook, in her Facebook group, Heal Your Child Book, her Kids Love Acupuncture Facebook page,
Great Resources From Robin Ray Green:
- Sign up for her free class: 3 Simple Dietary Changes that’ll have the BIGGEST impact on your child’s health!
- Take the Five Element Quiz & get the Guide
- Download Robin’s Wellness Massage For Babies and Kids
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 03:25 ~ What’s the difference between helping children and adults using acupuncture?
- 06:34 ~ Why kids heal so fast.
- 11:42 ~ Surprising disorders addressed with acupuncture.
- 21:55 ~ Reversing gluten and dairy intolerance.
- 32:31 ~ How do you test for sensitivities?
- 35:41 ~ Making kids comfortable with needles.
- 38:32 ~ Different techniques and tools that stimulate acupuncture points.
- 39:05 ~ The correct pressure needed for effective healing.
- 41:15 ~ Does acupuncture work independently of dietary changes?
- 43:13 ~ What rashes may tell you about which organs are out of balance.