This week on the Nutrition Heretic Podcast we find out what happens to your mental and physical health when you work for me. Our Audio Engineer, Nikola Popović, shares with us how listening to episodes while editing the podcast encouraged him to return to the diet of his youth growing up in rural Croatia and how his health improved dramatically as a result.
Listen to the second half when Nikola continues our talk about how his new dietary approach has healed him from mood disorders, reversed tooth decay and his one year anniversary of having no cold or flu.
Nikola Popović is a freelance audio and video engineer, as well as a voice over artist, and his work includes The Nutrition Heretic podcast. When he’s not mixing tracks, he’s enjoying life, solving its mysteries, and spending quality time with his family.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 04:56 ~ What a Croatian rural diet was like in the ’80s.
- 07:36 ~ Why do you think you let go of that way of eating?
- 18:27 ~ Nikola’s turning point and finding his way back to real food.
- 13:22 ~ How social anxiety can affect your physical health.
- 26:00 ~ The biggest influence on Nikola’s current health.
- 34:55 ~ How Nikola now sources his food.
Other links mentioned in this interview:
- Health Benefits of Coconut Oil and Coconut Water; What to Use It for, and More with Guest Heretic Coconut Guru Bruce Fife
- How Can Mushrooms Save the World?; Korean Natural Farming With Guest Heretic Chris Trump of Island Harvest in Kapaau, HI
- Guest Heretic Carolyn Dean, MD, ND, Author Of The Magnesium Miracle
One thought on “Guest Heretic Nikola Popović Returns To His Rural Roots, Part I”
[…] back with the second half of our interview with Nikola Popović, our Audio Engineer for the show. In the first half we discussed how Nikola’s farm upbringing set a good foundation for health until it was taken […]