Dr. Sam Berne will be giving a live experiential webinar this Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 9:00am EST. See his Facebook page, to sign up via the Zoom platform. Seats are limited so don’t miss out!
This experiential webinar will cover:
1) Common misperceptions about eye health.
2) The anatomy and physiology of the eye.
3) How to address the causative factors of eye diseases such as cataracts, dry-eye syndrome, glaucoma, and macular degeneration.
4) The best foods and supplements to support eye health.
5) Dr. Berne will lead an experiential practice that combines sound, breathing exercises, and physical touch to improve eye circulation.
6) Q&A session on Facebook LIve immediately following the live webinar.
Dr. Sam Berne has been in private practice in New Mexico for over 25 years and is an established leader in functional medicine. He uses holistic optometry and vision therapy to improve eye health, vision, and overall wellness. He understands and treats the body as one integrated system rather than a collection of independent organs, in order to identify and address the root causes of disease. This approach views each person as genetically and biochemically unique; therefore, his treatment methods are personalized and tailored to the individual.
Dr. Berne uses whole health methods to give patients approachable, immediately usable, and powerful protocols for improving their vision and wellness. He has developed innovative methods for healing the mind-body-spirit through eye therapy and provides individuals with natural alternatives for reducing disease and improving vitality. These methods offer a holistic solution to children and adults with autism, ADHD, cataracts, dry-eye, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and many other conditions.
Thanks for listening! Please share this episode to help spread the word. You can also subscribe to get updates about new episodes and get a copy of The Nutrition Heretic’s S#IT List: 7 Health Food To Avoid Like The Plague in your inbox by clicking here.