I’m going to ask you to keep an open mind about today’s episode even if you don’t agree with me, the medical professionals and healers I’ve worked with, or today’s guest. But if you’re at all serious about achieving optimum health for you or your family, you’ll stick around until the end and draw your own conclusion. Attorney and author Kevin Barry is our guest. Barry wrote Vaccine Whistleblower: Exposing Autism Research Fraud at the CDC. In today’s episode, we’ll discuss how vaccine studies are designed to hide undesirable outcomes, how vaccine laws violate first amendment rights, and who is really responsible for outbreaks of diseases that we vaccinate for.
Kevin Barry is the father of three sons, one with regressive autism which developed after a vaccine reaction. After receiving his JD from the Hofstra University School of Law, he worked at the US Attorney’s office, Southern District of NY, civil division.
Mr. Barry is currently co-President of the Elizabeth Birt Center for Autism Law & Advocacy (EBCALA). He is the current President of First Freedoms, Inc., a non-profit dedicated to advancing the freedoms guaranteed by the First Amendment. He is a United Nations representative for World Information Transfer, an Non Governmental Organization which promotes global health and environmental literacy. Mr. Barry is the former President of Generation Rescue.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- 03:47 ~ Why Kevin Barry became interested in a vaccine coverup.
- 11:32 ~ Although many may dismiss Vaccine Whistleblower: Exposing Autism Research Fraud at the CDC as an anti-vax agenda, what is the intention of the book and how Barry hopes it will impact readers.
- 19:05 ~ Bioethics and Human Rights.
- 29:43~ How vaccines have changed over time, the use of thimerosal and other other unsafe contaminants.
- 40:13 ~ Texts between Dr. Thompson and Dr. Wakefield.
- 44:02 ~ Why is the general public so willing to side with the government when they don’t trust it with any other decisions about the way they live?
- 51:36 ~ The political impact of the book.
- 59:08 ~ How we can change the mantra.